Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
Laser Tattoo Removal Across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Mansfield
- Treating all tattoo colours, including Dark and Bright, Red and Brown
- Treats semi-permanent tattoos
- Visible results after just one session
How does it work?
Our ND:YAG applicator uses a precise type of quick and strong pulses for effective tattoo removal, that shatters the ink into smaller fragments.
White blood cells are activated to help carry this fragmented ink through the lymphatic system, which enables it to be safely transported out of the body.
Our applicator has also been specifically designed with Q-switching technology. The advantage of Q-switching is that it is the only laser pulse form proven to remove dark and bright tattoos using higher fluence, without the side effects of scarring or damaging surrounding tissue.
Several treatments will be necessary, with 4-6 weeks between treatments.
To find out if this treatment is right for you, come in for a consultation with our practitioners and they will assess your suitability.
Very small area <2cm
1 treatment £32
Course of 6 £180
Small area 2cm-4cm
1 treatment £50
Course of 6 £270
Medium area: 4cm-8cm
1 treatment £100
Course of 6 £570
Large area: 8-12cm
1 treatment £150
Course of 6 £870
Larger than 12cm Price at consultation
Discounted prices for additional areas.
- Avoid sun exposure 3-4 days before and after treatment
- TAN SKIN CANNOT BE TREATED. If you use fake tan it must be stopped at least 1 week prior to treatment and thoroughly exfoliated off. If we treat tanned skin there is a risk of hypopigmentation (white spots), or hyperpigmentation (dark spots) which may not clear for 2-3 months or more.
- Ensure the skin is clean, free of deodorants, makeup, moisturisers etc when attending your session.
- Let us know on treatment day if you have changed any medication that you are taking.
What to expect after treatment:
- Immediately after treatment, your skin will be red, inflamed and weeping. The area will crust over, scab, and take several days or weeks to heal. You also may experience erythema (redness) and oedema (swelling) at the treatment site, which may last for several days. The treated area may feel like sunburn for a few hours after treatment.
- For the first 3 days, the area must be covered with antibiotic cream/ointment and covered with sterile gauze. After 3 days, keep the area clean and dry until the skin is completely healed.
- Ensure you do not pick at the treated skin / scabs after treatment, as this can cause scarring.
- After treatment there is a risk of bruising, blistering, hyper or hypopigmentation, and itching. Usually if these occur they are temporary and will resolve in a few days or weeks.
- Immediately following the laser treatment, the treated tattoo may appear with a red, blue or sometimes black discolouration, which may last for several weeks. Localised swelling around the tattoo may last for up to 2-3 days.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyper or hypopigmentation. Use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) daily throughout the course of treatment.
- Leave any skin responses alone, they are temporary and will subside.
- Avoid sunbeds, sun bathing, hot baths, saunas, steam rooms, or heavy exercise for 5-7 days.
What to use after treatment:
- Makeup must be avoided until the skin has scabbed over, due to risk of infection. We recommend using mineral makeup with a clean applicator when you do apply makeup.
- We recommend only Aloe Vera gel or ice pack after treatment to cool the skin.
- Use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) daily throughout the course of treatment.
Please call the clinic if you have any questions or concerns after treatment.
As a reminder, if you do not attend your appointment, or cancel/change your appointment with less than 48 hours notice you will lose 1 session of your course, or lose your deposit.