Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
Laser Clinic Across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Mansfield
At our professional laser clinic we use the Syneron Candela GentleYAG Pro-U machine. A laser is an intensely concentrated beam of light. The energy is extremely focused and penetrates deeper than the initial layer of skin. Lasers are also very precise which therefore leads to more powerful treatments and accurate, effective results.
Why is Laser better?
- Laser hair removal, laser clinic
- Lasers use the exact wavelength needed to effectively treat the hair in each pulse
- They can be used for large areas
- Treatments at our laser clinic can be customised to client’s specific skin tone and hair colour
- Laser hair removal is not as painful as other treatments such as electrolysis or waxing
- Lasers permanently reduce the hair growth in the treated area
- Lasers will generally require less treatment sessions than IPL to achieve desired results
Why should you choose Park Laser Clinic?
Some salons and laser clinics use IPL as it is far cheaper compared to laser machines. However, here at Park Laser & Aesthetics Clinic here in Nottingham, we insist on the very best technology for all of our customers, enabling you to achieve the perfect results that you want. That is why we have taken time to acquire only the very best laser hair removal machine. We would never settle for average results, and neither should you!
At our laser hair clinic, we have lasers that treat all skin tones, even darker, pigmented or sensitive skin. During your consultation we will consider which laser settings will give you the best results by tuning our laser to your individual skin and hair type.
Our lasers are continuously maintained by our own laser technicians and with help from Syneron Candela themselves. The treatments at our laser clinic are always carried out by highly qualified and experienced team members at our facility in Nottingham, so you know you are in safe hands.
What laser treatments are currently available at Park Laser Clinic?
- Laser hair removal
- Vascular laser treatment which is treatment on: facial broken thread veins: legs veins (up to 1.5mm diameter), Spider Nevi, Cherry Angiomas, and Venous Lakes)
- Skin tightening
- Treatment of fungal nail infections
For more information on the services that we offer at our laser clinic, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Free patch tests/consultation for laser hair removal can be booked by calling 0115 8967878.
Consultations with our laser technicians are always free of charge.
Shawana an experienced Aesthetician and trainer has direct overwatch and management responsibility for:
- All 3D lipo/radio frequency,HIFU, Cavitation
- Laser treatments for skin lesions / hair removal / venous lakes / skin tightening
- Microdermabrader in/oxygen therapy/chemical peels/acne/milia and blackhead removal/skin tag on walk removal/seborrhoeic warts
- Obagi skincare products/3-D skin tech facials
- Electrolysis and fungal nail treatments
These aesthetics treatments are part of the park aesthetic‘s clinic in Nottingham, which is managed and supervised by Shawana.
To book an appointment, or make an enquiry about any of our laser treatments, please reach out to our team on the contact form here.
We are located in the centre of Nottingham. The clinic is easy to reach from Mansfield and Derby.