Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
Meso Face Peel, Acne, Ageing and Pigmentation Treatments Across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Mansfield
At Park Private Clinic, we offer many different types of peels for different skin types. And the Meso Peel is among our favourites.
Ameson meso peel is a professional chemical peeling system based on organic acids and aimed to rejuvenate the skin, giving it a glowing, bright appearance as well as a lovely soft texture.
There are a few different types of peels that help different concerns;
– The lactic peel
– The glycolic peel
– The mandelic peel
– The salicylic peel
– The azelaic peel
During an initial consultation with our specialist, we will decide which Meso peel would best treat and improve your concerns, whilst taking into consideration your skin type.
These treatments help to improve:
– Acne Scarring
– Fine lines and wrinkles
– Enlarged pores
– Oily Skin
– Dry Skin
– Dull, lifeless and sallow skin
– In grown hairs
Lactic, Glycolic and Mandelic skin peels all contain alpha hydroxy acid, also known as AHAs.
We can guarantee the lowest fees for all our beauty services
Book a Free Skin and Acne Consultation available over Skype now, by contacting us below or calling our specialist on 07791469860 to book.
What are AHAs?
AHAs are naturally derived from various plant sources and from milk. However, the AHAs used in cosmetics are synthetically derived. AHAs work as water-binding agents and with concentrations greater than 4% and in a base with an acid pH of 3 to 4, this substance works as an exfoliate to break down the ingredient that holds dead skin cells together.
AHAs help to activate the skins rejuvenation process as well as increasing collagen and elastin production as well as hydrating the skin and normalising the keratinisation process.
What are BHAs?
Beta hydroxy acid helps to improve the appearance of acne by pene trating deep into the pores and breaking the bonds that keep the dead cells stuck within which causes the oil build-up and leads to acne. One of the most common types of BHAs used in the beauty industry is Salicyclic acid. This substance is both antibacterial and anti-inflammatory and helps to prevent future congestion.
AHAs or BHAs?
Both of these substances have some of the same, amazing benefits. This includes;
- – Diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- – Making the skin look and feel firmer
- – Hydrating the skin
- – Improving the look of dull, uneven skin tone
- – Smoothing our any rough texture
But each of these substances also has its own unique properties, making them preferable for certain skin types and skin concerns.
Here is how they are different:
- AHAs are water soluble and work on the skin’s surface. They’re generally preferred for normal to dry, sun damaged skin as they have the ability to enhance natural moisturizing factors within the skin.
- They have also been proven effective in reducing the visible signs of skin damage.
- BHAs are oil soluble and work on the skin’s surface and deep inside the pores. This makes them more preferred for normal to oily skin, prone to congestion, bumps and enlarged pores.
- BHAs also have natural skin-calm propertiand therefore gentle nough for sensitive skin that is prone to redness and/or rosacea.
Shawana an experienced Aesthetician and trainer has direct overwatch and management responsibility for:
- All 3D lipo/radio frequency,HIFU, Cavitation
- Laser treatments for skin lesions / hair removal / venous lakes / skin tightening
- Microdermabrader in/oxygen therapy/chemical peels/acne/milia and blackhead removal/skin tag on walk removal/seborrhoeic warts
- Obagi skincare products/3-D skin tech facials
- Electrolysis and fungal nail treatments
These aesthetics treatments are part of the park aesthetic‘s clinic which is managed and supervised by Shawana.