Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
HGV/LGV Medicals (D4) Across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Mansfield
HGV and LGV (D4) Medicals for £135 (includes eye test)
Here at Park Private Clinic in Nottingham getting a HGV medical is easy. Just phone or email the clinic and we can usually book you in either the same day or within 24 hours. The medical is carried out by our experienced doctors. The whole process is quick and simple. We have parking available upon request. Our Regent Street Clinic is easy to access. We work with patients to ensure a smooth process.
To book your HGV medical is easy. Call our Nottingham clinic on 0115 8967878. The only thing you need to do after booking is:
- Please bring your driver’s license or passport, your General Practitioner’s (GP’s) details, a list of any medications that you may be taking and your glasses if you wear them.
- You will need to give a urine sample on the day.
- Please also bring your D4 forms (please see our useful link below for the D4 form that you will need for your HGV, PCV or LGV Medical).
During your HGV medical a detailed medical history and examination will be undertaken. Following this your D4 form will be completed and handed back to you. This can then be sent to the DVLA for approval.
Park Private Clinic is Nottingham’s premier provider of HGV medical services. We pride ourselves on efficient and cost effective solutions. Our drivers medicals are cheap and usually available on the same day. Getting an appointment could not be simpler. Either call today on 0115 8967878 or send us an email for an appointment request. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the make an appointment link found at the top and bottom of this page.
All Drivers of HGV, PCV, LGV and class 2 category licenses require a DVLA medical on form D4 for the following:
- Each year when you reach the age of 65.
- When your first apply for a D4 category license.
- Upon reaching the age of 45, and every five years after that.
So don’t delay phone today on 0115 8967878.