Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
Seborrhoeic Warts Removal Across Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Mansfield
Effective Removal of Seborrhoeic Keratosis
Seborrhoeic wart, also known as, Seborrhoeic Keratosis or Basal Cell Papillomas.
What is Seborrhoeic Keratosis?
These are a type of wart. They are common, harmless growths on the skin. The colour can range from pink to almost black.
These are benign skin growth on surface of the back, chest and stomach area. They are non-infectious and non-harming lesions. However, they can be unsightly and don’t look very aesthetically pleasing.
Our skin specialists use following methods of removing them safely and permanently.
- Thermolysis: This method can cauterise the lesion which will dry out and scabs up before falling out.
- Cryotherapy: Using focused nitrous oxide spray on the area can destroy all cells over the skin, removing the growth.
Both methods have similar after effects. Keeping the area dry and not touching/picking the skin will heal it in 1-2 weeks.
As with any skin lesion being removed, you may experience the following:
- Discomfort – An anaesthetic will be applied to the skin lesion and the area surrounding it, in order to ensure comfort. However, some pain may be felt during and after the procedure, which is natural and should subside with time.
- Infection – Although it’s rare, an infection may occur where the skin procedure was performed
- Pigment changes – As the area heals, it may be the case that the area becomes lighter or darker. Usually, pigment changes are temporary, it can be part of the healing process but rarely may be permanent.
- Scarring – As the skin’s surface is being disrupted, scarring may occur. To minimize the chance of scarring, it is important that post treatment guidelines are followed.
Contact us today to find out more or book an appointment.
Prices start from £80. During your consultation you will be given a personalised quote.
Telephone and Video Consultations are now available for Mole, Wart & Skin Tag Removal. Contact our expert on 07791569860 to book.
Same day and weekend appointments available.
We also offer consultations over the phone to save you time, and we can provide a quote during this consultation. You would be required to make an appointment, and then send photos of the lesion/s via WhatsApp to 07791569860, and then the therapist will call you at the appointment time to discuss the removal and provide a quote.
We can guarantee the lowest fees for all our beauty services
Shawana an experienced Aesthetician and trainer has direct overwatch and management responsibility for:
- All 3D lipo/radio frequency,HIFU, Cavitation
- Laser treatments for skin lesions / hair removal / venous lakes / skin tightening
- Microdermabrader in/oxygen therapy/chemical peels/acne/milia and blackhead removal/skin tag on walk removal/seborrhoeic warts
- Obagi skincare products/3-D skin tech facials
- Electrolysis and fungal nail treatments
These aesthetics treatments are part of the park aesthetic‘s clinic which is managed and supervised by Shawana.
16 Regent street, Nottingham