Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
Superior treatment of Venous Lake Lesions with long-pulsed Nd:YAG laser
Venous Lake (also know as Phlebectasis) occurs when a small blood vessel in the skin become enlarged. This forms a small discolouration, dark blue to purple. They usually occur on sun-exposed surfaces, such as the lower lip.
Treatment at Park Private Clinic:
- Excellent results
- Minimal pain
- Minimal post treatment care
The procedure is nearly pain free and takes about 15 minutes.
Why you should choose Venous Lake Treatment at Park Private Clinic in Nottingham?
- Free consultation available.
- Effective and ultra-fast treatments with excellent results.
- We are a doctor led clinic, so you know you are in safe hands.
- Delivered according to strict medical protocols.
- We use a leading medical laser machine used by over 10,000 doctors.
- Suitable for all skin types and skin tones.
Our laser treatments are always carried out by highly qualified and experienced team members. We are based at our Nottingham medical clinic, so you know you are in safe hands. We offer free consultations with our in house doctor for any queries or complications.
How Venous Lake Laser Treatment works:
Our machine treats all skin tones including darker, pigmented or sensitive skin. During your consultation we consider which laser settings will give you the best results. Experienced laser technicians then tune the laser based on the size and depth of the lesion. Our laser targets the blood vessel with laser energy. Laser energy is absorbed by the pigment in the unwanted blood vessel. This causes it to breakdown. The burst vessel is destroyed whilst the surrounding skin is preserved.
How long does healing take?
It typically takes 3-4 weeks to see a total resolution of the area. Healing looks similar to a burn at first and then a scab. Treatment of larger areas tend to look worse during the healing phase. Carefully following post treatment care is always a must and will help the healing process.
What precautions should I take?
We advise that you avoid sun exposure. This includes any sun tanning beds or machines. If your skin is exposed to these rays, it may cause white pigmentation. This can last for around 3 months depending on your skin type.
Please see our GentleYAG Patient Care Instructions for more information. You will be given a copy of this at your initial consultation/patch test.
How long do the Venous Lake Treatments take? How many will I require?
Treatment times may vary depending on your specific needs. The number of treatments required will be based on the size and depth of the lesion.
We can guarantee the lowest fees for all our beauty services
Shawana an experienced Aesthetician and trainer has direct overwatch and management responsibility for:
- All 3D lipo/radio frequency,HIFU, Cavitation
- Laser treatments for skin lesions / hair removal / venous lakes / skin tightening
- Microdermabrader in/oxygen therapy/chemical peels/acne/milia and blackhead removal/skin tag on walk removal/seborrhoeic warts
- Obagi skincare products/3-D skin tech facials
- Electrolysis and fungal nail treatments
These aesthetics treatments are part of the park aesthetic‘s clinic which is managed and supervised by Shawana.