Quick linksMake an appointment
Make an appointment
Mole Removal Nottingham, Mansfield, Leicester and Derby
What are moles?
Moles are common skin growths that can appear on any part of the body. While most moles are harmless, some can be cancerous or cause discomfort. If you have a mole that is bothersome or concerning, you may want to consider mole removal with Plasmapen in Nottingham.
How are they removed?
Plasmapen is a non-invasive, safe and effective method of removing moles without surgery. The procedure uses a small device that generates plasma, which is a gas made up of charged particles. The plasma is applied to the mole, causing it to vaporise and disappear. The process is quick and there is minimal downtime.
At our clinic in Nottingham, we offer Plasmapen mole removal for a range of different types of moles, including flat moles, raised moles, and pigmented moles. Our experienced practitioners will assess your mole and determine if Plasmapen is the best treatment option for you.
If you decide to undergo Plasmapen mole removal, you can expect the following:
– A consultation with one of our practitioners to discuss the procedure and answer any questions you may have
– A numbing cream will be applied to the area to minimize discomfort during the procedure
– The Plasmapen device will be used to vaporize the mole
– The area may appear red and swollen immediately after the procedure, but this will subside within a few days
– You will be advised to avoid exposure to the sun and to keep the area clean and dry while it heals
– You may need to attend a follow-up appointment to ensure that the mole has been completely removed
Plasmapen mole removal is a safe and effective way to remove moles without surgery. If you are interested in this treatment, please contact us to book a consultation with one of our practitioners in Nottingham.
How much does it cost?
Pricing starts at £250 per lesion, with a discount on subsequent lesions. If you wish to add histology or if we deem it necessary it will incur an additional fee of £100.
Please note: If the mole is dark we must have a letter from your doctor or dermatologist stating that the mole is suitable for removal with plasma pen or cryotherapy, prior to removing your mole. We do not remove moles on minors, patient must be 18 years of age or older.
Telephone and Video Consultations are now available for Mole Removal. Contact our expert on 07791569860 to book.
Same day and weekend appointments available.
We also offer consultations over the phone to save you time, and we can provide a quote during this consultation. You would be required to make an appointment, and then send photos of the lesion/s via WhatsApp to 07791569860, and then the therapist will call you at the appointment time to discuss the removal and provide a quote.
Shawana an experienced Aesthetician and trainer has direct overwatch and management responsibility for:
- All 3D lipo/radio frequency,HIFU, Cavitation
- Laser treatments for skin lesions / hair removal / venous lakes / skin tightening
- Microdermabrader in/oxygen therapy/chemical peels/acne/milia and blackhead removal/skin tag on walk removal/seborrhoeic warts
- Obagi skincare products/3-D skin tech facials
- Electrolysis and fungal nail treatments
These aesthetics treatments are part of the park laser clinic which is managed and supervised by Shawana.
16 Regent Street, Nottingham