We will be open for all services starting 21st September 2020. To ensure all patient and team safety, please follow the below precautions when visiting the clinic. You can also find more information on COVID on the NHS website here.
- patients attending appointments at the clinic will be screened over the phone. questions will be asked to do with any symptoms in either the patient or family contacts. Some travel history will also be taken.
- Any patients who are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 on the date of the appointment should contact the clinic immediately and not attend the appointment.
- The clinic is offering over the phone doctor consultations/appointments/tests for any patients who may be displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- All patients are to wear a mask when attending the clinic (unless exempted).
- A face mask can be requested by the patient and will be provided by the clinic if the patient is not wearing one.
- A forehead temperature check will be recorded when you enter the clinic.
- Hand sanitisers will be available throughout the clinic for use by staff and patients. All entrances and exits will have hand sanitising available.
- Our infection control procedures have been enhanced to ensure maximum cleanliness and sanitisation.
- Consent /Medical history forms for procedures will be available online for patients to download and sign.
- Where possible all payments should be made through online banking by electronic transfer to the clinic account or alternatively over The phone by debit/credit card
- In order to minimise chances of spreading Covid 19 conversation at the clinic Will be kept to a minimum with the opportunity for further discussion over the phone or by text message to the Clinic Mobile 07434 414193
- Please do not attend the clinic with other members of family or friends unless it is necessary. Only attend the clinic at the time of your appointment.
- Patients will be required to wait outside the clinic or in the car until they are contacted to attend their appointment.
- For consultations we are doing these over the phone and the patient will be called in for examination and tests as required.
- Whilst in the clinic if required please maintain social distance of at least 2m and always wear a face covering.
If you require more information, please contact us now.